have you ever wanted to make you own computer background? well heres how…
- Download the free photo editor Gimp
- Find a picture off the web. I will use this one on dogs.
- Now find a texture. I like concrete.
- Now here is the hard part , what you want to do is open youre texture as a layer. That option can be found in the file menu.
- Now lower the opacity of the texture layer so you can see the picture and make shure that the layer of your texture is above layer your picture layer.
- This is a picture of my screen. now you want to add FG to transparency gradient and your done. …..it should look like this.